Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome and A Pattern!

An avid knitter since my 20s, I recently put myself out there with two self-published patterns. For several years, my family and friends have encouraged me to take a chance with it. I plan to use this blog as a way to highlight my journey in knit design and I hope you decide to follow me.

I just published the Transition Cowl--a versatile accessory for the fall months. Knit in Cephalopod Skinny Bugga, this cowl was a dream to knit. The yarn slid easily off the needles and the slight variegation added to the overall look of the pattern. I am looking forward to the cool weather so I can wear it.


Transition Cowl


My dear daughter had a blast modeling for it! You can find more information on the pattern at Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment